Search This Blog

Thursday, April 09, 2009

My Favorite Free Video Converter

The recommendation below was written by my friend Greg Rubottom.

I searched and searched the web for a decent free video file format converter. I have no idea how many I must have tried, but it was a significant number. In the end I think it is no contest.

Any Video Converter is hands down my favorite. There are two versions: a free version, which is only available on Windows, and then a professional version, which has a few more nice options on Windows and is also available for Mac.

Give it a try, I do not think you will be disappointed: free version, $29.95 version.

Related post: Trouble getting audio and video to sync properly in Cam Studio?, also by Greg.

3 comments:

  1. This is a very informative article highlighting the usefulness of free video converter tools for users who need simple and efficient ways to manage different video formats. The recommendations and insights shared here are valuable, especially for those looking for reliable solutions without spending extra money on premium software. A well-explained guide like this helps readers choose the right converter based on their needs while improving their overall video editing and playback experience.
    Reliable Maxi Taxi Perth
    VIP transportation
    fall prevention training

    ReplyDelete