Search This Blog

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Trouble getting audio and video to sync properly in Cam Studio?

The article below was written by my friend Greg Rubottom.

Cam Studio is a great free desktop recording program for Windows. However, unless you use the proper settings for video and audio (see images below) you will end up with your video and audio out of sync in the final AVI file.

Audio:
Video:

I have found little information online about this problem, and what little I did find has proven to be less than accurate.

So, I created the following YouTube video to show you what the proper settings should be to maintain audio and video sync and to ensure that your Cam Studio files will be viewed in HD on YouTube.


Related post: My Favorite Free Video Converter, also by Greg.

1 comment: